Advanced ToolsRating: 5/5 -
All in one to explore, manage and set-up your android device!
Dec 15, 2022
tools, advanced, root, explore, setup, android, device
Require Android 5.0
- All in one to explore, manage and set-up your android device!
- ** NOTES ****
- ** BASIC HINTS ****
- ** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
- Operate on two different tabs
- File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
- Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc. (root)
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
- Add new folders
- Add new text files
- Integrated mini text editor
- Search files or folders
- Get file or folder details
- Set file or folder permissions (root)
- Zip/unzip files or whole folders
- Browse zip file's contents
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 4.30/5 from 23 votes , the Advanced Tools is just for you.
- A explore root app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 477,453 downloads since the first upload.
- Advanced-Tools APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Advanced-Tools from Dec 15, 2022 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Advanced Tools APK
A complete set of tools to manage your device, Advanced Tools is: file manager, task manager, apk manager, system manager and much more with the device-related tools (sensors, gps, cpu, display, flashlight).
Even more options available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool requires READ_LOG permission to run properly, non-root users can grant READ_LOG permission by using ADB commands, see related info inside the app.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu to access all the tools available, swipe from the left edge to the right or tap the dedicated button.
File Manager - for any of the item in the list, single tap to open, long-press to select. Open the top-right menu (three dots) for more options.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on two different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc. (root)
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions (root)
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Browse APK file's contents
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps (root)
* Uninstall system apps (root)
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density (root)
* Change the heap size (root)
* Change "max events per second" value (root)
* Change the WiFi scan interval (root)
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value (root)
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value (root)
* Change swappiness value (root)
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio (root)
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Floating RAM meter (Pro only)
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Floating CPU meter (Pro only)
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor (root)
* Detailed info about screen device
* Blue light filter for eyes comfort
* Dim filter for smart brightness control
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
* Light and dark themes
* Customizable font style and text size
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Advanced Tools (Android Package) APK 12.4mb
Made by: SCDevs