Indian RummyRating: 5/5 -
Indian Rummy 13 card game Play circle of rummy with passion, teen patti rummy
Mar 17, 2023
card, games, octro, indianrummy, free, online, rummy, points, jokers, gaming
Require Android Varies with device
- Indian Rummy 13 card game Play circle of rummy with passion, teen patti rummy
- Great graphics & UI
- Smooth gameplay even at slow connections
- Real rummy multiplayers to play with
- Fun to Play Rummy game modes
- Great offers & Free rewards
- Regular updates
- Many 13 Rummy Game (or Rammi/Rami) variants
- Play Rummy ROYAL TABLE (New)
- 3 Card Indian Rummy
- 3 Card Rapid Indian Rummy (fast mode)
- 3 Card Tournaments
- 3 Card Deal Rummy
- 3 Card Pool Rummy
- 3 Card Private IndianRummy
- 1 Card Rummy
- If you are looking for a solid game rated with 4.20/5 from 26 votes , the Indian Rummy -Teen Patti Rummy is just for you.
- A indianrummy octro game that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 17,995,692 downloads since the first upload.
- Indian-Rummy-Teen-Patti-Rummy APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Indian-Rummy-Teen-Patti-Rummy from Mar 17, 2023 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Indian Rummy APK
INDIA'S MOST PLAYED RUMMY APP. GET 20000 CHIPS FREE. NO CASH NEEDED.
Octro IndianRummy offers the most thrilling gaming experience on your mobile 24*7. Enjoy Rummy with 22 Million+ players on the Octro IndianRummy app even on the low-speed Internet. It has the fastest and simplest User( easy to move, pick, discard and declare cards) interface, thus making it most loved and played Rummy app in India. Rummy game is not just for fun- Its a mind game!
Octro IndianRummy offers different game modes to entertain you:
* 13 Cards Point Rummy
* 13 Cards Rummy Knockout Tournament(free entry)
* 13 Cards Deal Rummy
* 13 Cards Pool Rummy
* 13 Cards Private Rummy (play With Friends)
* 13 Cards Rapid Rummy ( fast mode)
* 21 Cards Point Rummy
13 Cards Octro IndianRummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when a player has formed required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
A valid declare must have minimum two runs and out of these runs one run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declare the scores of the rest of the players are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Octro IndianRummy interesting and challenging.
21 Cards Rummy:
21 Cards Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. At some places this game mode also known as Marriage card game.
The 21 Cards Octro IndianRummy game rules is a little bit different from 13 Cards Octro IndianRummy rules.
How to Win in 21 Cards Rummy
You need to complete any of the following objectives and then discard one of your hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare your game. The 21 Card Rummy game rules for winning the game are mentioned below:
» 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
» 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
» 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
» 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
How to save points, if someone else declares:
» Make minimum 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sets or sequences. You will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
» Make minimum 6 Dublees. You will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
» If you have 6 Dublees AND 3 Pure Sequences, then you will lose points based on the option that causes you to lose fewer points.
Tunnela: Three cards of same rank and same suit are called Tunnela. Three printed jokers also form Tunnela. For example: 9-9-9 of same suits and J-J-J of same suits.
However, two cards of same rank and same suit and a joker do not form Tunnela.
Dublee: Two cards of same rank and same suit are called Dublee. Two printed jokers also form Dublee. For example 4-4 of same suits and 8-8 of same suits.
Marriage: One Cut Joker (Titlu), one Lower Joker (Nichlu) and one Upper Joker (Paplu) of the same suit constitute a marriage.
Points in 21 Cards Rummy:
Drop: 30 Points, Mid Drop: 70 Points, Full Hand : 120 Points + Value Cards Points
For detailed information about the 21 cards rummy rules, Please check here:
Indian Rummy -Teen Patti Rummy (Android Package) APK 1.4 Mb
Made by: Octro, Inc.