This is a simple everyday nutrition check, nutrition management app!
Dec 23, 2021
health, fitness, foodgroups, checker, simple, everyday, nutrition, food, input, production, list, soybean, japanese, functions
Require Android 5.0 and up
- This is a simple everyday nutrition check, nutrition management app!
- simple everyday nutrition
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes , the 10 Food-groups Checker is just for you.
- A checker foodgroups app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 130,225 downloads since the first upload.
- 10-Foodgroups-Checker APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of 10-Foodgroups-Checker from Dec 23, 2021 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
10 Food-groups Checker APK
- Daily input
- Display the description of the food-group by long tap the button
- List display
- Chart display
- Reminder for forgetting
- Can record marks that did not eat
- Future plan can be input
- Change icon and label
- Can record up to 5 users
- CSV file input / output
Nutrition is unevenly disproportionate without knowing, and it seems that there is thing to be in low malnutrition in the era of this satiation.
It seems that there is a tendency to eat only favorite things, or tend to be short of protein without eating meat or eggs especially in elderly living alone.
Although we listen frequently to try to combine diverse foods with the goal of "30 items a day", but we can not have it quite easily.
At such time, I watched a way, introduced by Japanese TV program called Gatten, NHK. The way is only main dish and side dishes, except staple foods and luxury grocery foods, focusing on the food-group rather than the number of foods and checking the 10 food-groups. I was impressed to this, so created this app.
Five food-groups of meat, fish, eggs, soybeans, milk is protein. Oil, green and yellow vegetables, seaweed, potato, fruit are five food-groups necessary to make the protein work efficiently.
The method is simple. Just check the 10 food-groups you ate that day regardless of their quantity. Please aim to consume 7 food groups or more per day. The ideal is to ingest 9 food-groups or more.
Assessment is made easier to judge, 6 or less are red, 7 to 9 are green, and 10 is gold (with flower circle, Japanese called Hanamaru).
I made a weekly list, the end of Sunday beginning Monday. Because looking at the list, looking back over the situation in a week, even though busy weekdays are biased a bit, to have remaining food-groups on holidays.
You will become aware of the balance naturally. By checking the list with a check when after every meal or every day.
The total of the horizontal axis (assessment), 6 or less are red, 7 to 9 are green, and 10 is gold with Hanamaru.
The total of the vertical axis (assessment) is based on 70% or more, so 4 or less are red, 5 to 6 are green, and 7 is gold with Hanamaru.
The total of the lower right (assessment) is also based on 70% or more, but 90% or more is ideal. So 48 or less are red, 49 to 62 are green, 63 to 69 are gold, 70 is gold with Hanamaru.
Especially one in three to four people over the age of 70 has fear of malnutrition, and the risk of disease and nursing care increases. Let's encourage your father mother, grandpa grandma, and let's have fun and healthy life for everyone.
Many foods support health.
If you are currently taking a disease or diet therapy please consult a doctor.
Please do not forcibly eat anyone who has problems with allergy or digestion in food-group.
Indications of egg, milk, oil, fish, soybean, potato and seaweed are egg & egg products, milk & dairy products, oils & fats, fish & shellfish, soybean & soybean products, tubers & roots and marine algae Icons and titles are set as a representative example such as.
I assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of this app.
Permission status and supplementary matters concerning the use of intellectual property in app development production
- This app was originally developed on the basis of the original paper "Shu Kumagai, the others. Effects of dietary variety on declines in high-level functional capacity in elderly people living in a community. Japanese Journal of Public Health 50 (12) 1117-1124".
- The use of academic information in development was done with the approval of Mr. Shu Kumagai who is responsible for publication of the original paper.
- There is no money exchange between developer and Shu Kumagai in development and operation of this app.
- This app was developed with the objective of improving dietary habits to prevent elderly people who need long-term care.
10 Food-groups Checker (Android Package) APK 18M
Made by: YuuWoods