Touch Screen TestRating: 5/5 -
Draw a point where you touch.
Apr 17, 2021
tools, screen, added, touched, icon, display
Require Android 3.0 and up
- Draw a point where you touch.
- When the screen to touch the circle will be drawn.
- Touch at the point there is a state, press the volume up button and it will be clear.
- The touched point in the absence and exit by pressing the volume up button.
- 4 Build in Android App Bundle format.
- 3 Added display of maximum touch number.
- 2 Added null check.
- 1 Recompiled with API Level 28.
- 0 Add max_aspect 2.1 to AndroidManifest.xml. The menu operation can be performed with the keyboard cursor key.
- [α] Android framework bug workaround added. Added bitmap recycle of tool type icon.
- [β] Add Arabic, Chinese (Traditional)
- Source code modification. Public release.
- Support of RTL. Add Urdu language.
- I added Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian with Google Translate.
- Change on code.
- Canceled the mipmap and returned it to drawable. Added display of tooltype. I put the internal buffer back into the class array format.
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 4.80/5 from 53 votes , the Touch Screen Test is just for you.
- A touched added app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 1,658,990 downloads since the first upload.
- Touch-Screen-Test APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Touch-Screen-Test from Apr 17, 2021 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
You can easily check the status of the touch panel and use it to such as confirmation of multi-touch.
Since disappearing moderately It is also ideal for graffiti.
This app communication does not perform at all.
[How to use]
· When the screen to touch the circle will be drawn.
· Touch at the point there is a state, press the volume up button and it will be clear.
Even if the rotation of the screen will be cleared.
· The touched point in the absence and exit by pressing the volume up button.
After 1.7.0, pressing the volume (up) button now displays the menu.
With the menu displayed, pressing the volume (down) button will move the cursor('->') to the next line.
With the menu displayed, press the volume (up) button to execute the line of the cursor.
You can quit the application by pressing the volume (up) twice after activating the application by operating the volume button.
The point of the trajectory is the state of the elements that are passed from Android.
Characteristics of the device by issuing as it is without processing will have to be captured as it is.
For example, on a device that is stable at a single touch, it is also easy to check the phenomenon becomes unstable when it comes to three or more points.
In the case of the device to be discontinuous, usually you can see that is unstable at that point to be periodically drawn is drawn disturbed.
I thing a little experimental, It added a version to be drawn in a linear shape.
1.7.14 Build in Android App Bundle format.
1.7.13 Added display of maximum touch number.
1.7.12 Added null check.
1.7.11 Recompiled with API Level 28.
1.7.10 Add max_aspect 2.1 to AndroidManifest.xml. The menu operation can be performed with the keyboard cursor key.
1.7.9[α] Android framework bug workaround added. Added bitmap recycle of tool type icon.
1.7.8[β] Add Arabic, Chinese (Traditional)
1.7.7 Source code modification. Public release.
1.7.6 Support of RTL. Add Urdu language.
1.7.5 I added Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian with Google Translate.
1.7.4 Change on code.
1.7.3 Canceled the mipmap and returned it to drawable. Added display of tooltype. I put the internal buffer back into the class array format.
1.7.2 Changed to fix the screen direction at startup.
1.7.1 Overall review and adjustment.
1.7.0 Menu was added. The two launcher icons were merged.
1.6.15 Minor fixes. Public release.
1.6.14 Fixed. The application stops when rotating the screen with the touch state.
1.6.13 Recompile with SDK25. Change and add icon. APK size has increased to about 62.3 KB.
1.6.11 Process has been modified slightly.
1.6.10 Recompile(compileSdkVersion 24)
1.6.9 Change the minimum size.
1.6.8 Android 6.0 support.Add the base theme.
1.6.7 Slightly improved the response.
1.6.6 Fixed a crash that occurs when that occurs at the time of application switching.
1.6.5 Added the installLocation to manifest.The number of colors to be drawn is now eight colors from five colors.
1.6.4 Modify build.gradle and AndroidManifest.xml
1.6.2 Exception handling added.
1.6.1 Delete style.xml(v21).
1.6.0 Change the drawing method.(display of FPS are no longer) Change the timing of the volume button processing.
1.5.2 Rebuild with SDK 22.
1.5.1 Responding to pen pressure.I was wearing a subtle color for each touch ID. (Five or more are repeated the same color.) Modify additional bug at full screen.
1.4.1 Bug fixes at full screen.
1.4 Change:When above KitKat, it will be a full screen.
1.3.2 Remove support library.
1.3.1 Additions:xhdpi and xxhdpi icon. Changes:include version in display app name.
Touch Screen Test Android APK 57k
Made by: Siriuth