The world is closer than ever with over 100 languages
Feb 4, 2023
personal, tools, language, translate, translator, translating, instant camera, text, chinese, afrikaans
Require Android Varies with device
- The world is closer than ever with over 100 languages
- Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
- Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
- Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
- Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
- Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
- Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
- Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
- Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
- Microphone for speech translation
- Camera for translating text via the camera
- External storage for downloading offline translation data
- Contacts for setup and management of your account
- Note: The app may be used even if optional permissions are not granted.
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 4.30/5 from 86 votes , the Google Translate is just for you.
- A translate language app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 1,207,330,994 downloads since the first upload.
- Google-Translate APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Google-Translate from Feb 4, 2023 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Google Translate APK
• Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
• Offline: Translate 59 languages when you have no Internet
• Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 38 languages
• Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
• Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
• Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
• Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Google Translate (Android Package) APK 44.4mb
Made by: Google LLC