Connect your ROVE R3 and ROVE R2-4K model using the all-new ROVE Dash Cam APP.
Jan 29, 2022
tools, videos, setting, wifi, dashcam, connect, rove, model, allnew
Require Android 4.4 and up
- Connect your ROVE R3 and ROVE R2-4K model using the all-new ROVE Dash Cam APP.
- LIVE VIDEO - This allows you to view, start or stop a live video recording
- DASHCAM VIDEO - allows you to view recorded videos and photos on
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes , the ROVE is just for you.
- A tools app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 18 downloads since the first upload.
- ROVE APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of ROVE from Jan 29, 2022 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
The ROVE Dash Cam app connects ROVE dash cameras to your smartphone wirelessly using the WiFi Feature. This allows you to access the live videos within the 10m WiFi range from the dash cam, configure your dashcam settings, update firmware remotely, and so much more. It also lets you download the recorded videos and share them with your friends and family via all common sharing platforms.
This is just the very first version of our all-new 2022 APP. We will continue to build this APP more user-friendly and offer you more features. Please let us know if you have any feature requests or bugs that you find to work on to resolve them for you.
Features of The ROVE app
(The app features four main sections).
1. LIVE VIDEO - This allows you to view, start or stop a live video recording
of the ROVE dashcam directly from your smartphone.
2. DASHCAM VIDEO - allows you to view recorded videos and photos on
3. LOCAL VIDEO - lets you access your downloaded footage and images on your smartphone and share them with anyone via all common sharing platforms like WhatsApp and Facebook, and many more. Here you can view the live location and speed in Google Maps (using the built-in GPS feature).
4. DASH CAM SETTING - enables you to access and modify the dash cam video settings and system settings on your smartphone under your fingertips so you can easily set up your dash cam using a larger screen.
Connecting the ROVE app is super easy.
STEP 1 - Turn On the WiFi feature on the compatible ROVE dashcam from the system setting.
STEP 2 - Open the smartphone’s WiFi setting and join the ROVE WiFi network using the default password “12345678”.
STEP 3 - Once the connection is successful, open the app, and it will automatically sync to the dash cam that you have connected with WiFi.
ROVE (Android Package) APK 96M
Made by: ROVE Dash Cam