Not a diet App. Get everything you need to be healthy without dieting.
Dec 3, 2021
health, fitness, basics, diets, suck, meals, including, healthy, dieting
Require Android 7.0 and up
- Not a diet App. Get everything you need to be healthy without dieting.
- Diets Suck
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes , the Back to Basics is just for you.
- A diets basics app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 128 downloads since the first upload.
- Back-to-Basics APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Back-to-Basics from Dec 3, 2021 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Back to Basics APK
This isn’t a diet app.. thank goodness! There’s no counting calories, almonds or points. Back to Basics is all about making it easy for you to be healthy - without yo-yo dieting or worrying about your weight.
Save time in the kitchen!
- Get 500+ deliciously easy, healthy recipes including vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options
- Seamlessly plan weekly meals in one-click with the fully-flexible, family-friendly meal planner.
- Discover new family-favourites and have dinner time sorted... No more cooking separate meals for different family members!
- Easily adjust recipe serves to suit how many people you’re cooking for
- Make grocery shopping easy. The app integrates directly with online supermarkets around the world so you can easily shop online or in store.
- Time-saving meal prep menus showing you how to cook ahead of a busy week in just one hour
Be healthy without dieting
- 5, 10 and 20 minute mood-boosting workouts for all fitness levels including pregnancy-safe workouts for each trimester
- Step-by-step mindset videos to help you learn a new approach to food (no more starting from scratch every Monday).
- Challenges for ongoing motivation and support
- New content added weekly
Also suitable for pregnancy and post-natal
- Expert women’s health advice from expert physiotherapist and dietitian
- 100+ pregnancy-safe workouts videos including pilates and yoga
- Pre and postnatal support to help you have a healthier pregnancy
Created by dietitian, nutritionist, and best-selling author Lyndi Cohen (AKA The Nude Nutritionist) with help from a range of experts across women’s health, fitness, pregnancy and mindfulness.
The Back to Basics App is a recurring subscription with no lock-in contracts and you can cancel anytime.
For all support inquiries, please email [email protected]
Back to Basics (Android Package) APK 65M
Made by: Lyndi Cohen Pty Ltd