Root device & Busybox checker let you check if Android device is rooted or not.
May 31, 2023
tools, root, checker, verify, super, validator, access, user, tweak
Require Android 5.0
- Root device & Busybox checker let you check if Android device is rooted or not.
- tsu is installed
- tbusybox is installed
- tProvides a helpful root & custom ROM guide
- tYour device has root access
- tYour device has superuser/SU app installed on it
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 3.70/5 from 82 votes , the Root Check App: Superuser is just for you.
- A tools app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 1,796,057 downloads since the first upload.
- Root-Check-App-Superuser APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Root-Check-App-Superuser from May 31, 2023 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Root Check App APK
Rootchecker or Super su will not Root your android device. It Will ensure if the device is Rooted properly or not, or have root access , also check if busy box/ Busy Box installed, super su app is installed or not, superuser binary, SELinux status .
Ultimate root checker will tell you instantly if your device is rooted and super su or superuser installed properly.
You should also install Busy Box to Make Rooted application work properly.
The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (Super SU, Superuser, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for and confirm root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access
Root Check App: Superuser (Android Package) APK 15.9mb
Made by: SteinSoft Studios