Ambient Music Mod is a Shizuku or root app that ports Now Playing from Pixels to other Android devices.
Apr 6, 2023
music, mod, ambient
Android device running Android 9.0 or above (11+ recommended).
Shizuku (Android 12+) or root access (Android 9+).
Shizuku does not require root, instead needing an ADB command to be run every reboot.
- Ambient Music Mod is a Shizuku or root app that ports Now Playing from Pixels to other Android devices.
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 5.00/5 from 6 votes , the AmbientMusicMod is just for you.
- A ambient app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 82,388 downloads since the first upload.
- AmbientMusicMod APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of AmbientMusicMod from Apr 6, 2023 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Full Now Playing support, based on the latest version from Pixel devices and the latest music databases Automatic Ambient Music recognition, with settings to control how often recognition runs - finding the right balance between battery usage and convenience Now Playing History and Favourites support Support to trigger recognitions manually, including a homescreen widget On Demand recognition on supported devices, using the Google Assistant-backed recognition engine for songs that are not in the local database (must be triggered manually) Show Now Playing songs on the lock screen (accessibility service required) View the full track list of recognisable songs, and change the database location if your taste does not match your device's locale
AmbientMusicMod (Android Package) APK 14mb
Made by: KieronQuinn