Adobe ConnectRating: 5/5 -
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect.
Mar 8, 2020
business, adobe, connect, meeting, content, videos, library, connection, recording, device
Require Android 4.0 and up
- Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect.
- tStart and end meetings
- tStart, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
- tAccept or deny guests from entering meetings
- tPromote or demote user’s roles
- tBroadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
- tShare content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
- tControl playback of slides and animations
- tPlay video files
- tView and edit Notes
- tParticipate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
- tUse emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
- tParticipate in breakout rooms
- tView and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
- tInvite others to the meeting
- tStart, pause, and stop recordings
- If you are looking for a solid app rated with 5.00/5 from 1 votes , the Adobe Connect is just for you.
- A meeting connect app that will be great addition to your phone.
- More than 618 downloads since the first upload.
- Adobe-Connect APK can be downloaded free of charge.
- The APK of Adobe-Connect from Mar 8, 2020 is checked for viruses and malware, and safe to download.
Adobe Connect APK
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account.)
Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices.
The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PDF documents, and even video from your online library. Use your tablet to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for both smartphones and tablets:
•tStart and end meetings
•tStart, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
•tAccept or deny guests from entering meetings
•tPromote or demote user’s roles
•tBroadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
•tShare content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
•tControl playback of slides and animations
•tPlay video files
•tView and edit Notes
•tParticipate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
•tUse emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
•tParticipate in breakout rooms
•tView and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for tablets:
•tInvite others to the meeting
•tStart, pause, and stop recordings
•tEnable Web Camera rights for all participants
•tSwitch between stored layouts in the meeting room
•tShare content from local device photo library
•tUse drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Android: Version 4.4 or higher. Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Adobe Connect (Android Package) APK 11M
Made by: Adobe